Some Stuff that you can get FOR FREE!
- Xbox 360 (Premium OR Elite!)
- Playstation 3
- Nintendo Wii
- Video games of your choice (new or old)
- iPod Classic
- iPod Nano
- iPod Shuffle
- iPod Touch (NEW PRODUCT!)
- LCD TV's
- CASH! Yes, LOTS of CASH! (imagine that, getting paid hundreds via PayPal for FREE!)
- GiftCards with hundreds of dollars on them
- Tons of other FREE STUFF!
This is a LEGITIMATE operation!!
Now you're probably wondering, "How in the world is this possible?". It is possible because of the introduction of a technique called "incentive viral marketing". You've probably heard of the term "Viral Video", which is just a term for a popular video on a site like Youtube that becomes very famous as people send it to their friends, family and co-workers. Well, if you add "incentive" into that sort of idea, and then picture it being used as a marketing technique, you can get a better idea!
Let's say that Company X has a great product, but isn't making a lot of money because they don't get much exposure and people don't give their service a try. So what Company X can do, via "incentive viral marketing", is pay an amount of money to Website Y, to get people to try Company X's product. The more people that try Company X's product BECAUSE of Website Y's advertising, the more money Website Y gets. So in order to get more people to try Company X, Website Y buys products that people want (like iPods, game consoles, laptops...) and offers to send them to people for FREE if those people try out products from businesses like Company X.
Now, there are hundreds upon hundreds of companies out there just like Company X, that need to expand their exposure. Through "incentive viral marketing", they benefit, Website Y benefits, and most importantly, YOU BENEFIT!
So why pay 350 dollars for an Xbox 360, and then another 60 dollars for every game you want, just to realize that you don't even have a controller, so you need to go to the store and spend more of your cash? Why do that when you can get it sent to you for FREE?!?!
How to get your FREE Stuff
Believe it or not, you can get your FREE Stuff in only 3 easy steps!
Sign up for the site(s) of your choice!
These sites can be found in the top right of this page, under "Get Your Free Stuff". Make sure that you enter your valid information - if you enter a fake address or anything else, you simply won't get your Free Stuff, so make sure everything is correct to get on your way.
It's good to keep your Freebie stuff organized, so I recommend making an email address solely for getting free stuff. The best that I can recommend is Gmail (if you need a Gmail invite, I can send you one, just leave me a comment and I'll get it to you ASAP). Later on, you may get some spam emails, so it's good to use a separate email address.
The easiest sites (and the ones GUARANTEED to be free) are the ones that say "No Credit Card", or "No CC" next to them. Rather than trying a trial, you complete a small number of free online surveys, so it costs you nothing at all. The hottest deal around is on Git-r-Free, where you get a free video game of your choice without even needing a credit card!
Complete 1 Offer from an advertiser!
Some people may want to run at this point, but DON'T! This is entirely SAFE and not a trap or scam!
On the freebie site, you'll see a page called "Offers". Exploring this page will show you that most of these Offers are free, although some of them are not. Even the ones that are not free are generally VERY cheap, like doing a one week trial and paying a few bucks for shipping costs. So before you start to run, ask yourself: "What's a better deal? Buying an iPod for hundreds of dollars, or getting a FREE iPod for doing one little thing?" I think the answer there is OBVIOUS!!
I have a few Offers that are personal favorites (see below), but feel free to look for any other Offers that interest YOU! After all, this site is about helping you, so if you see something that YOU will enjoy, you might as well complete that Offer, and get your FREE Stuff as a token of their gratitude!
My personal favorite offers:
1. Stamps.com - FREE TRIAL! You get five dollars worth of stamps, for free! Credits INSTANTLY!!
2. 12 in 1 - FREE TRIAL! Get some free vitamins. Credits on the Same Day.
3. Quickbooks Quick Start - 4.95 for shipping on a trial! Credits INSTANTLY!!
4. Advantage Language - Learn a language, costs just 7 dollars for shipping! Credits INSTANTLY!!
5. eAuction Tutor - Just a few bucks, sometimes FREE. Credits INSTANTLY!!
6. Blockbuster - 9.99, reputable company, get a movie! Credits INSTANTLY!!
7. PhotoStamps - Just create some personalized stamps. Credits INSTANTLY!!
8. Bargain.com - 7-day Trial for just 1 dollar! Credits INSTANTLY!!
9. Video Professor - Learn more about computers. Just 6.95 shipping! Credits INSTANTLY!!
10. True.com - FREE TRIAL! Credits INSTANTLY!!
Once you've done this, you're 2/3'rds of the way done, and just one step away from getting your Free Stuff!
Tell your Friends!!
This last step is simple! All you have to do is get your friends to sign up under your own personal referral link! Explain to them how simple it is, and if they're skeptical, point them in the direction of this site for further explanation and these instructions! What's better is that in order for you to get credit for their referral, they only need to do Step 1 and Step 2. They are under no obligation to try and get referrals of their own, so it's just a two step process!
Here are some good ways to get a lot of referrals:
1. Tell everybody you know! (Excluding people living in your residence) This is definitely the fastest and easiest way to get your Free Stuff!
2. Make pull-off tab flyers! Put them around your school or campus or anywhere else you think people will see them! If you don't know what these are, it's simple! They're just pieces of regular paper, with YOUR referral link typed on the bottom a dozen times or so. Use scissors and cut lines between each of your links, and when people read your flyer, they will tear off one of your links and take it with them! For the most effectiveness, make your flyer bright and have a picture of whatever it is that you're advertising, like an iPod or a PS3!
3. Post your link on Websites! - Just make sure that you're not being a spammer! This is probably the way to reach the most people, due to the size and activity of the internet!
4. Post your link in Forums! - You have a Signature (sig) on forums for a reason! Put your link in there and let people know that it's a legitimate system, and that they too can be easily on their way to getting Free Stuff! Again, if people are skeptical, feel free to point them to these instructions.
5. Bribe people you know! - Paying for someone's ticket at the movie, or buying someone a hamburger can go a long way! Tell a friend "I'll pay for your ticket if you do this one thing for me..." Like always, if they're skeptical, show them my instructions! They might just end up wanting to do it for themselves, not just for a burger!
6. Anything else you can think of! - Myself and others have been successful with the methods used above, but there's always room for innovation! If you find a method that really works well for you, by all means use it! You could even post it in a comment here, and I'll add it to this section!
Enjoy your Free Stuff!
Congratulations, you're done! Once you've gotten the right amount of people to sign up under your link, you Activate your purchase and the company running the website will send you your desired Prize!! If you chose to receive Money as the prize, you will need a PayPal account, which can be created for free! Thousands of people have benefited from this, so why not you!? Follow those three steps and just wait a few days, and VOILA! You'll have your Free Stuff on your doorstep in just a few days time!
If you have any concerns, leave me a comment and I'll respond as soon as possible. If you want further support, leave me your email address and I will send you my AIM screenname, and I can talk you through it personally! I have benefited from Freebie sites like the ones at the top right of this page, along with many other people, but there are so many people who disregard these sites because they think it's a scam, when it's really perfectly legit! So as a result, I want to show more people that getting Free Stuff is a simple and easy process!